Consent to Personal Data Processing
I give consent for my personal data to be processed by the Grand Theatre in Łódź for the following purposes:
– informing me of any cultural events held at the Grand Theatre in Łódź,
– informing me of events and entries related to the Digital Museum of the Grand Theatre in Łódź,
– informing me of educational courses held at the Grand Theatre in Łódź.
The data will be processed for such purposes pursuant to Article 6 sec. 1 a) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with respect to the processing of personal data and free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (GDPR). The person to whom the data relates has the right to access his/her personal data and the right to correct, erase, restrict processing, transfer data, object, withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. In order to exercise his/her rights, the person to whom the data relates may send an appropriate e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
dated 10 January 2019
- Regulations of the Newsletter (hereinafter: the “Regulations”) are published on the basis of Article 8 of the Act dated 18 July 2002 on Provision of Electronically Supplied Services (consolidated text of 2017, item 1219, as amended) by the Grand Theatre in Łódź, with its registered office in Łódź (90-249) at Pl. Dąbrowskiego, registered in the Register of Cultural Institutions 1/99 NIP 724-000-17-93.
- The Regulations set out the terms of provision of the Newsletter Services by the Service Provider online (the “Services”), subscription and unsubscription to the Service and the complaint procedure for persons using the Services (“Users”), and each of them individually: a “User”).
- The Service Provider provides the Services electronically in accordance with the Regulations via the following website: cyfrowemuzeum.operalodz.com (the “Web Portal”).
- The Regulations are available free of charge on the Web Portal in the form which makes it possible to obtain, reproduce and record them. Everyone can read the z Regulations.
- The User accepts all provisions of the Regulations and confirms that he/she has read the Regulations, by clicking on the window when first entering the e-mail address for the Newsletter.
- Users are prohibited from delivering illegal content.
Type of Service – Newsletter
- The Service Provider provides electronically the Services which consist of sending cultural information, in particular concerning the artistic offer of the Grand Theatre in Łódź and the Digital Museum and provision of services in the form of an email newsletter to the e-mail address indicated by the User (“Newsletter”)
Activation and Deactivation of Newsletter Services
- The Newsletter contains information, promotional or adverting content of the Service Provider. Graphic elements and Newsletter contents are subject to copyrights or other rights of the Service Provider or third parties and are legally protected.
- In order to subscribe to the Newsletter, one should:
- accept the Regulations by clicking on the check box next to the notice: “I confirm that I have read the regulations and I fully accept them.”
- Enter your e-mail address in the field under the question: “Do you want us to keep you up to date?”
- Click on the button “Subscribe”
- Have an active e-mail address,
- Confirm the receipt of an e-mail by clicking on an appropriate link.
- The e-mail address indicated by the User will be processed by the Service Provider for the purposes related to the User receiving a Newsletter from the Digital Museum of the Grand Theatre in Łódź.
- The User may at any time unsubscribe to the Newsletter Service.
- In order to unsubscribe to the Newsletter Service, one should:
- click on the link included in the Newsletter (footnote); or
- send a notice of unsubscription to the Newsletter to the customer service office to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The Service Provider will confirm unsubscription by sending an e-mail to the User’s e-mail address. Upon unsubscription to the Newsletter the Service Provider will stop sending the Newsletter to your e-mail address.
- The User may at any time order the Newsletter Services again.
- Complaints concerning the Services should be filed electronically to the following address:
- A complaint should contain the User’s name, surname and e-mail address, description of the subject matter of the complaint, including the request and justification thereof, and the signature of the person filing the complaint.
- Complaints will be reviewed within 30 days of receipt thereof by the Service Provider. The Service Provider will immediately notify the complainant about the decision concerning the complaint by electronic mail to the e-mail address indicated in the complaint or by registered mail to the address indicated in the complaint.
- The controller of your personal data is the Grand Theatre in Łódź (hereinafter: the Service Provider).
- Data enabling contact with personal data protection officer: firstname.lastname@example.org,pl, tel. (42) 630 13 51.
- Your personal data has been obtained from you on a voluntary basis and it will be processed for the purposes related to:
– informing you of any cultural events held at the Grand Theatre in Łódź,
– informing you of events and entries related to the Digital Museum of the Grand Theatre in Łódź,
– informing you of educational courses held at the Grand Theatre in Łódź.
Personal data shall be processed based on a legal ground arising from the applicable laws, which may include your voluntary consent or the need to process data to fulfil legal obligations of the Service Provider.
- Your personal data may be shared with:
- entities directly participating in the conduct of statutory activities of the Service Provider, including its employees and associates, as well as entities to which the Service Provider entrusted certain activities (e.g. legal, IT, postal services),
- institutions authorized to receive such data under the applicable laws (e.g. courts, police),
- Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
- Your personal data will be processed during the period of comprehensive fulfilment of all obligations until the consent is withdrawn.
- At all times you have the right to request access to your data (Article 15 of GDPR), correct the data (Article 16 of GDPR), erase the data (Article 17 of GDPR), restrict processing (Article 18 of GDPR), transfer the data (Article 20 of GDPR), object to processing of your personal data (Article 21 of GDPR) – after the conditions arising from the applicable laws are met.
- To this end it will be sufficient to send an e-mail with your request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Personal data will be processed for the purposes of rendering the Services indicated in these Regulations, on the basis of Article 6 sec. 1 a (User’s consent) of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: GDPR).
- The Service Provider represents that personal data will be processed for a period necessary to render the Service on the basis of the Regulations, until a notice of withdrawal of the consent to the processing of personal data is served by the User.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for appropriate protection of personal data in the User’s IT system and in the Service Provider’s IT system to the extent managed by the User.
- The Service Provider warrants that the personal data provided to it will not be shared with any third parties, unless the obligation to share personal data arises from the applicable laws or any data must be conveyed for the purposes of protecting the Service Provider’s rights or the data is shared under point 22 of these Regulations.
- The User’s data will not be processed in any automated manner, including profiling.
- The User has the right to submit a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if it considers that the processing of the personal data related to the User is in breach of GDPR.
- The provision of data is voluntary, but the failure to provide it will result in the Service Provider’s inability to provide the Services.
- The Service Provider applies technical and organizational means intended to protect in the best possible way the personal data collected by the Service Provider against unauthorized access or improper use by unauthorized persons.
- The applied technical means are updated, along with the development of new techniques, as needed and along with the development of the available safety measures. The applied organizational measures ensure that within the structure of the Service Provider only the persons authorized by the Theatre have access to personal data.
Amendments to the Regulations
- The Regulations may be updated in order to adjust them to the changes in the applicable legislation or the offered Services. Each User should review the Regulations on a regular basis.
- Any amendments concerning new functionalities of the Service or amendments made for legal reasons will be in force from the date of their publication. Any other amendments to the Regulations shall enter into force not earlier than within fourteen days of the publication thereof.
- If the User does not consent to the modified Services, he/she should stop using the Service, in accordance with the foregoing provisions.
- In the event of any discrepancies between the former and new provisions of the Regulations, the new provisions shall prevail.
- The applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply to all matters not regulated in these Regulations.
- Any disputes arising from the use of the Web Portal, in particular the provision of Services, will be resolved by Polish common courts.
- Any comments, suggestions and questions may be sent by the Users to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Regulations shall take effect as of the date of publication hereof.